Here’s the information the website may collect, store and use:
- Information about your computer and your use of the site. This includes IP addresses, geographical locations, browser types and versions, operating systems, referral sources, length of visits, page views, website navigation paths
- Information that you provide when filling out a form on the website, for example name, email address, postal address and telephone numbers
- Any other information that you choose to send to me
Your personal information
I may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- In the administration of the website
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To enable your use of the services available on the website
- To supply services you enquire about via the website
- To send invoices and collect payments
- To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- To send you marketing communications I think may be of interest via by email or similar technology. This will only be when you have given me your email address, and you can opt-out at any time
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Where you submit personal information for publication on the website, I will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant me
I may disclose information about you to any of my agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this policy. I may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To the extent that I am required to disclose information by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person I reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Except as provided in this policy, I will not provide your information to third parties.
Security of your personal information
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and I can’t guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (fixed by law at the date of writing at £10.00)
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
I may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or I will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Updating your information
Please let me know if the personal information I hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Third parties who provide web services to us may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers only allow you to reject third-party cookies. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
The information contained on www.gunningmarketing.co.uk, or delivered via email or downloads from the site, is general in nature and is not meant to substitute for any professional marketing advice. If you need specific advice, please contact me directly. This website is in no way responsible for your reliance on any of the advice or information contained herein or any third-party links contained herein. You should not act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of information included on this site without first consulting a specialist.
I reserve the right to delete comments I deem, in my sole discretion, to be irrelevant to the topics at hand or at odds with the goals, spirit or focus of the website.
I am not liable for any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable in any way, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, regional, national or international law or regulation.
Although I reserve the right to delete comments at my discretion, you remain solely responsible for the content you post, and you agree to hold me harmless in connection with any claims or other statements you post, or that are posted by others and relied upon by you.
I may update these policies from time-to-time by posting a new version on the website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about these policies or how I use your personal information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.